– Please provide valid name, email and phone number when making your booking. As we may need to contact you to confirm your booking.
– Your contact information will be only used by The Culinary Group in confidentiality and securely.
– Your details will not be shared to any third party.
– In accordance with Covid-19 contact tracing obligations, guest need to provide their contact details on arrival using the Service NSW Check-in QR code placed at the entrance of the restaurant.
– Once all the details are received, you will get a Booking confirmation via Email, SMS or Call.
– We reserve the right to cancel a booking if we are at capacity or any unforeseen circumstances occur
Changes or Cancellation
– You can call us (02) 91665900 to make any changes or to cancel your booking.
– Please let us know if you are running late. We will hold the table for up to 15 minutes from your Booking start time.
– In case of No Show, we will forfeit the table to the next customer.
– By agreeing to our policy, you are agreeing to receive transactional, informational and promotional communications. Communications can be in form of sms, calls or emails from Eighteen22 and brands under The Culinary Group.
Sunday and Public Holiday Surcharge
– 10% Service charge will apply on Sunday and Public Holidays
Kids Eat Free on Sunday
– Applies to Kids under 12 years.
– One Kids meal per main meal purchase from our Pasta, Seafood, Meat, Chicken and Salads menu
Special Events Menu
– Special Events menu applies on special occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, 1st January, Valentine’s Day, etc.