– Please provide valid name, email and phone number when making your booking. As we may need to contact you to confirm your booking.
– Your contact information will be only used by The Culinary Group in confidentiality and securely.
– Your details will not be shared to any third party.
– In accordance with Covid-19 contact tracing obligations, guest need to provide their contact details on arrival using the Service NSW Check-in QR code placed at the entrance of the restaurant.
– Once all the details are received, you will get a Booking confirmation via Email, SMS or Call.
– We reserve the right to cancel a booking if we are at capacity or any unforeseen circumstances occur
Changes or Cancellation
– You can call us (02) 91665900 to make any changes or to cancel your booking.
– Please let us know if you are running late. We will hold the table for up to 15 minutes from your Booking start time.
– In case of No Show, we will forfeit the table to the next customer.
Sunday and Public Holiday Surcharge
– 10% Service charge will apply on Sunday and Public Holidays
Kids Eat Free on Sunday
– Applies to Kids under 12 years.
– One Kids meal per main meal purchase from our Pasta, Seafood, Meat, Chicken and Salads menu
Special Events Menu
– Special Events menu applies on special occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, 1st January, Valentine’s Day, etc.